Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 4 in Cali (March 3, 2011)




Joshua Tree.

This picture is of me and a Joshua Tree. There are lots of Joshua trees at Joshua Tree park. When I went there, I was looking for this huge beautiful tree named 'Joshua Tree'. We drove all over the park so I can find this tree. It was on our way out that I realized that there wasn't this one tree, it was all over the park. It was a few hour drive from my sister's place. For this long drive, I was expecting something out of the ordinary or spectacular. I was disappointed.

Joshua Tree Park is a very large park. You have to pay an admission fee to go into park. There are many entrances to this park. Each path there are different natural sights to see. One of my highlights was seeing the San Andreas Fault line (http://www.sanandreasfault.org/Information.html). It is the probably the closest I will ever get to is. I knew about it because I watched a show on Earthquakes and it mentioned it. The fault line is the foggy line that looks like it is coming out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment