Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 2 in Cali (Tues, March 1)

We went outlet shopping at Ontario Mills. It is about 30 - 45 mins away from my sister's place (depending on how fast you drive). I have been to states a few times. I know I always find good deals shopping. My strategy was to bring 'old' clothes to the states and buy new clothes. That way I have more room in my luggage. The 'old' clothes are clothes that don't fit anymore or I don't like anymore. I wore them once and left them at my sister's place. I bought myself a whole new wardrobe including new runners. After spending a few hours at the mall, it was time to head back to my sister's place.

Because we were staying at my sister's place for a few nights, we decided to do something for my sister and her family. We decided to cook dinner for them. We did some grocery shopping. We had an idea of the menu. We didn't look in her fridge to see what food they had or didn't have. We just went out and bought the ingredients we needed. The menu was steak, Thai chicken with pasta and salad. After dinner we just hung out with my sister's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment