Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 1 in Cali (Mon, Feb 28, 2011)

We realized that the trade show started on Monday. We wanted to check out the trade show for a bit. My co workers were there for about an hour before they headed back to Vancouver. I was there for another hour before I left the trade show. I wanted to see as much of it as I can before I left. There were so many things to see. The party rental exhibit is only a third of the trade show floor. It took me about 2 hours to see all the booths in the party rental area. My co workers were interested in the new tents that were available. I was interested in the chairs, plates and linens. There were chairs for kids. They were so cute. I had some chocolate dipped ice cream from a booth that sold trays and punch bowls. I have no idea what ice cream had to do with trays. It was more of a gimmick to get people into the booth.

We then headed to California. After a few hours, we arrived at Primm. We did some outlet shopping. I bought a few things. We finally made it to my sisters house at about 7pm. We had some dinner and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment