Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Mon, Jan 16, 2017

Journal

My sister posted on Facebook about a photo challenge. You have to post a photo every day on the posted topic. The first photo was a self portrait. I took it on Sunday and Nathan made my hair look like a Troll. Haha. The second topic was 'what you wore'. We still had snow packed in our backyard and front yard. I wanted to take a picture of it before it melted. It called for rain yesterday. It was a race againest time last night. When i get home at about 5pm it starts to get dark. I wanted to take the picture before it gets dark and before it started to rain. Annie helped me took the picture. It ended up being fuzzy but its ok.

Gratitude

I am grateful for my health.

Goal

My goal is to save $10,000 by the end of 2019 (two years).

Picture

Me in the snow for the second day of the photo challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment