Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sat, Jan 14, 2017

Journal

On Fri, Jan 13 I finally got these curlers. I ordered them back in Oct/Nov. I remember I had them when I was younger. It was more of a nosglastic item for me. It was super cheap like $2 or $5 or something like that. I will use it until it breaks down on me.

I used it twice so far. My hair is hard to hold curls. Im not sure if it is the weather or if I need to use more hair products.

Last night we went to Cathy Chow's housr for dinner. She is a great cook. She makes everything look so easy. We ate so much. After dinner we played Cards Againest Humanity and I won! It was the first time ever me winning the game

Gratitude

I am grateful that I am not allergic to any foods.

Goal

I need to start make a plan on how to achieve my goals.

Picture

My hair when I first took the curlers out of my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment