Monday, January 9, 2017

Sun, Jan 8, 2017

Journal

We woke up late...like we usually do on the weekends. The plan was to go to Nathan's parents place for dinner. He called them in the afternoon to confirm. They said it was snowing pretty hard so its better if we not come. We decided to watch the last Pirates of the Caribeen. I can only watch about half of it before I start to doze off. I made some stirfry with chicken with a side of rice and beans. For dessert we walked to E. Tea for some bubble tea. It is still icy and slippery outside. We got the mango toast. We were disappointed by what we got. We expected a toast box. We got cut up toast with mango sauce and a scoop of ice cream.

Gratitude

I am grateful that I havent fallen on the icy slushy snow.

Goal

My goal is to make more long term goals.

Picture

It is of the mango toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment