Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wed, Jan 11, 2017

Journal

Tonight i went to dinner with Jenn Clado and two of her friends for her bday. We went to Dublin Crossing at Marine Gateway. I ordered stuffed yorkies. It came out cold. It wasnt very good. It was a girls night out.

Yesterday we were going to go watch a movie. But we walked around the mall instead. We bought a few things. One is a pair of boots for me. Nathan has been looking for pair for me for a long time. He likes one with a heel. I like one with a grip on the bottom. It is really hard to find one with that combination. We finally found one at Aldo. I am not sure where i will be wearing it to. It is affordable.. its only $150. Nathan was going to spend $350 on a pair of boots for me from Geox. Thats too expensive.

Gratitude

I am grateful that i have known some friends for a long time.

Goal

To fill my three boards with my goals

Picture

A picture of my new perfect shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment