Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Tues, Jan 17, 2017

Journal

Yesterday was gloomy day. It was pouring rain the whole day. Nathan worked out in the rain and didnt want to do anything outside last night. We made steak and salad for dinner. The piece of steak he bought was so big that I only ate half. I brought the other half to work. I only ate half of that and some of my lasgna.

Tonight's dinner will be chicken covered in corn flakes and carrots and maybe salad too. Cathy made us chicken covered in corn flakes the other day. I want to try to make it myself. Steve, from work, gave some instructions on how to make it.

This is how Im going to make it:
- marinate my chicken in buttermilk for about 30mins
- crush the corn flakes into smaller pieces
- cover chicken in flour
- brush chicken in egg wash
- cover chicken in corn flakes
Can put salt and pepper in flour
Can put seasonings on corn flakes for more flavour
- put chicken in oven for about 30 mins

Gratitude

I am grateful for Steve giving me cooking advice.

Goal

I have to clean my rooms.

Picture

A picture from the photo challenge. 'Clouds'. Yesterday's gloomy clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment